This is the Rip Mix Learn project wiki. It contains public information about the research framework and findings - including some podcasts - but also some private pages with internal notes. We are currently reviewing some of the private pages and more of the content will become publicly accessible in the next few weeks.
If you would like to find out more about the project or our research, please send an email to the Project Coordinator igorlesko AT googlemail DOT com or Philipp Schmidt phi.schmidt AT gmail DOT com.
- Draft Conceptual Model for developing and facilitating a remix culture available for comment!
- Project Overview - Overall project outline and description.
- Research Framework and Relevant Literature - A short summary of the theoretical framework on RML learning that we use in our research.
- RML Research Output - Here you find a list of draft papers as they are being produced by the researchers.
- Podcasts - Short audio interviews with the participating researchers, who speak about their hands-on use of technology and how it impacts teaching and learning.
- Philosophy of Information Systems (IS331) Kobus Smit, Grant Hearn
- South African Families and Households Vivienne Bozalek
- Conservation Biology (BCB706) James Wheeler, Richard Knight
- Operations Management (MAN 233) Anton Grutter, Abdullah Bayat
- Philosophy of Science Lorna Holtman
- Cultural Studies 100 Gino Fransman